I capture your wedding as it naturally unfolds. I shoot with long fast lenses, allowing for a truly candid unobtrusive style. My photographs have been described as spontaneous and stylish. I have over 15 yrs of experience in both fashion and wedding photography worldwide. I will bring a professionalism and manner that allows you to enjoy what’s most important, your wedding day !
- For weddings with more than 50 guests I strongly suggest another professional photographer work with me. This allows for us to be in two places at one time and gives you photographs from a variety of angles and styles
- I arrive approximately 2 hours before the ceremony to shoot portraits of both the bride and groom. I stay until the last event of the evening.
- I am happy to photograph “formal” family and bridal party group pictures. We can take these pictures either before or directly after the ceremony. Taking into consideration both lighting and your personal wishes.
- I offer a combination color and black and white digital images. Images are retouched and color corrected for final products.
- After editing you will receive a website with all your photographs In categories and a USB flashdrive will be shipped to you with all of your photographs in hi resolution (these photos are NOT WATERMARKED)
- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ORDERING AN ALBUM, so nice to have for the rest of your life and to have something in print.
- I offer a wide variety of handmade albums and custom prints on canvas, metal, traditional and glass for you to choose from
- Jonathan Dann, not a substitute, is always the lead photographer.
- Please email or call me for pricing information